Sunday, August 1, 2010

Finished!!!

I had to do nothing but stitch this weekend, but the November Topaz Fairy is finally finished!!! There was a Castle marathon on Friday night, and then a Supernatural one last night, and the roommate and I went through a disc of CSI season 2 tonight. It sounds like I do nothing but watch TV, but in reality, it's the background for when I'm stitching ;P And now that this beast is finally finished, I don't have to be so all over it, you know? I can get back into my books, and focus some more on my writing, and maybe even get to bed on time a couple of nights this week ;P It's amazing how "one more stitch" turns into "one more section" and so on and so forth.

I haven't signed it yet, and I have yet to pick out a frame or anything, but she's a Christmas present, so I have some time. Oh, and forgive the holes in her chest and one of the flowers. I realized after taking the pics that I missed exactly 8 stitches. I went back and fixed it, but I wasn't retaking the pictures ;P 




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Next up is Teresa Wentzler's Noah's Ark and, since that's on a stand and not travel-happy, a Mill Hill Daisy kit for the road ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment