Monday, August 9, 2010

Noah's Ark Update

Sometimes I think Google really does have the answer to everything ;P Last week I asked you guys for suggestions on what to replace the animals with (thanks for the responses!), but I still couldn't decide on anything. Then I realized that there were 22 boxes (the 4 in the corners have other designs in them). So...I googled the number 22. And it just so happens that there are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet, and there's a free cross stitch pattern for the Hebrew alphabet online. ROCK ON. So that's what going to replace the animals in the little boxes. I think the woman I'm making this for (a woman at church) will really enjoy this.



Anywho, here's where we were the last time I worked on this project:

Photobucket


And here's where I was as of last night:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


By the way, picking out one-over-one stitching might be worse than actually doing the one-over-one stitching. Thank the Good Lord for things like seam rippers. I never want to see little piggies ever again :P

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful and what a neat idea to replace the animals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can congratulate for you beautiful work.
    bye
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete