Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September Update!

Well, I defintitely didn't finish page 1 this month like I originally wanted to. But I think I vastly underestimated how long stitching can take :P Anyway, here's where I was last time you saw it (beginning of Septemberish)


Photobucket


And here's where I'm at now:


Photobucket


Half of page 1 is officially done :)

Which means that as September winds down, I made an early switch in the rotation. This is the May kitty from Brittercup and it feels so wonderful to be stitching over 2 again!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hola querida,

    Esta quedando preciso...aunque se ve mucho trabajo por delante, y el gatito va a quedar my bonito...

    Besos,
    Lany

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic BAP you're working on and you definately made great progress in September! I always underestimate how long something is going to take me!!!

    ReplyDelete